Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Logging km's

My ride started off with a little boy that wanted to take a photo of me on my bike with his phone. He even showed me the photo :)

Today I rode the road to log endurance.  To get cycling fit. I managed 14.7km in 1 hour & 4 minutes.  Covered more distance than last week.

I had one monster hill to climb. It went slow while the quads burned. My lower back tends to get tired and sore through out my rides.

Along the way I heard the most beautiful birds sing their songs. It's such a pleasure to experience things like these while outside and cycling.

I've passed some Army personnel as well, all waiting to be picked up for duty.

There was also a fellow MTB cyclist passing me at the speed of light. He went all out.  Was impressed. 

I've enjoyed the ride so much today. I am feeling my quads,  adductors (inner thighs) and glutes after today's ride. Feels good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment